Novella Clinical is pleased to announce two senior leaders will be holding a panel discussion at the ICSE meeting on May 22, 2012 in Philadelphia.
Novella Clinical Executive Vice President, Clinical Operations, Krystyna Kowalczyk and Director of Client Services Richard Busby will be leading a panel discussion on outsourcing partnerships entitled, “Pharma-Service Provider Relationship: Building Stronger Partnerships and Ensuring Transparency in Outsourcing and Operations.” Joining as the third panelist is Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Armonia Clinical Research, Christina DiArcangelo Puller.
The panel will cover the following topics:
· Examining current approaches, new trends and latest strategies for pharma/biotech and service providers working together to form strong partnerships for long term success
· Openly communicating the capabilities of each partner and building the right team at the start of the project
· How to keep the relationship healthy – enabling honesty, trust, flexibility and open lines of communication, and understanding the changing needs of the client
· Ensuring transparency by implementing a winning plan to manage change of scope, construction of partner agreement and statement of work
· Assessing the benefits of pharma companies building strategic alliances and partnerships with outsourcing partners to add value, reduce costs, and increase innovation
· Sharing lessons learned, pitfalls to avoid and successful examples of how to structure pharma-service provider partnerships